accessory love: the knitty slouchy hat



I know I know winter isn't over yet. But I feel like I need to start wearing cute slouchy hats or something, cause I am seeing them everywhere, and if I wanna get all knitty with my wardrobe I should probably take advantage of this cold weather! Cause I feel like it's going to roll on by, Its already mid Jan!! And then fully and happily celebrate summa' time! :D

1. Sydney's look is so comfy yet stylish, I think I need to start wearing my leather jacket more too!
2. Orange + Kelly Green.. what a cute and unexpected combo! Too cute of a combo, love it! via K is for Kani 3. Jak & Jil


Goal before winter ends, learning how to wear and be cute in a slouchy knitty hat! Perhaps I'll put it here, duno yet! haha.

What do you think of slouchy/chunky/knity hats? Would you rock them? 

<3 Kelly

1 comments:

Additionsstyle said...

I love the slouchy hats! My daughter has several of them and wears one almost everyday. I think you would look great in one so just go for it!
Valerie
Everyday Inspired

Post a Comment

Hi Loves!! Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading each and everyone of them!! <3 <3