J'adore Fashion

   
I am still obsessing over spring 2013... I'm just a little 2000andlate.. ;)


       

1. Victoria Beckham  2. Sonia Rykiel  3. Catherine Malandrino 4.Sass & Bide 5-6. Reem Acra 7. Matthew Williamson 8. Mara Hoffman 9-10. David Koma 11-12. Elie Saab

 I'm loving all the reds, and fitted bodices. I love the elegance of the long gowns by Elie Saab, and of course the mini dresses are so much fun especially the ones by David Koma, which I'm oddly enough in loveee with the dropped waist, which is not usually one of my favorite lengths.

Are you guys still obsessed with Spring/Summer 2013? I'm still in love!! 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Great selection! I love some of the designs, specially Elie Saab too! :)

Gemma
http://www.taipeistreetstyle.com/

Post a Comment

Hi Loves!! Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading each and everyone of them!! <3 <3